Setting up Two-Factor Authentication
Two-factor authentication make Zesty.io safer for your business. We highly recommend you and your team uses two-factor authentication to logging in. In this guide we will walk you through a few simple steps to get two-factor enabled for your user login.
- Log into Zesty.io
- Open your account settings
- Look for the 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) card
- Enter your phone number and click enable
Note: If this is your first time using the Authy 2FA app, then you will receive a text message with a link to download & install Authy
- Download and install Authy via SMS link
- After downloading, enter the same email and phone number into the Authy app that you use for Zesty.io.
- Log back in to Zesty.io
- From the 2FA screen do one of the following:
- Open the Authy app and enter the Zesty.io token into the 2FA field.
- Use Authy One-Touch notification and click Approve
- Your 2FA setup is now complete.
The very first thing you will need to do is log into Zesty.io.
Open your profile settings
Once in the account manager you will need to click on my account (your name in the top right hand corner) and select my profile.
Look for the 2-Factor Authentication Card
Enter your phone number then click Enable.
Get a text message with link to download Authy
Your smart phone will get an SMS with a link to download the Authy app.
Proceed to download Authy. After installing, enter the same phone number you entered into Zesty, and the email that matches your Zesty account.
Log Back Into Zesty.io
After logging in, Zesty.io will prompt you for a two-factor key
Open authy and enter the Zesty.io token shown in the 2FA field
You have now completed two factor authentication for your account!